Additional Classes / Offerings
At Kare-a-Lot we offer our students and parents various supplements to our programming. Some of these include the following:
- Holiday classroom parties. Parties include: Valentines Day, Spring, Halloween, Winter. Please note that parents are always invited to participate.
- Monthly visitors to reinforce our themes (ex., Cosi on Wheels) – These are listed on the monthly theme sheets and will be listed on the monthly calendar and in the monthly newsletters that go out via e-mail.
- Water Days (summer months – all classes) – Each class will hold a weekly water day where children will play in wading pools, slip in slides and/or water tables.
- Field Trips (Preschool – School Age) – Field trips will be help mainly during summer months and during special events such as the pumpkin patch.
- Share Days (Preschool-Schoolage)
- Graduation Ceremony (PreK)
- Jumpbunch – A sports & fitness Program for kids that offers a new sports related activity at school biweekly. More information can be found at http://jumpbunch.com/. These classes are included in your tuition.
- Music Classes – Provided by Miss Holly, all children ages Infant III & up will participate in music and movement classes.
- Fall and Spring Pictures (all students)
- ASQ Assessments – At Kare-a-Lot we use a tool called an Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ) to look at children’s strengths and trouble spots and educate parents about developmental milestones and/or delays.